At 2611 South Clark Street we recognize the workplace wellness programs that support employees and their work environment.
Wellness has a positive impact on employee morale and can also present a positive return on investment for the employer, too. If employees are healthy and happy they will be more productive!
This property is invested in providing a healthy environment that fosters employee wellness and satisfaction.
- Stay up to date on vaccines and immunizations (opens in new window)
- Stop Smoking (opens in new window)
- Workplace Health Promotion (opens in new window)
- Employers can offer healthy foods at meetings, conferences and catered events.
- Remember to stay hydrated - drink plenty of water throughout your day!
See the following for information on physical activity programs and/or facilities and walking / cycling trails in our area:
- Get up and move! Standing up from your desk and moving will increase circulation and general focus.
- Active transportation e.g. biking or walking (opens in new window) to work.
- We encourage employees to take the stairwell over elevator use.
- Take stress relief breaks (i.e., meditation, walking or just closing the office door).
- Encourage laughter to reduce stress at the worksite.