|Management Office||(703) 418-2012|
|After Hours Emergencies||(301) 210-5230|
THE 9-1-1 PROTOCOL:
Call 911, or an equivalent number such as 9-911 (depending on your phone system), from a safe phone.
Whenever you call 911 or its equivalent, be ready to provide the following information:
- Physical building address:
2611 South Clark Street
Arlington, VA 22202
- Nearest known cross streets:
- The southeast corner of 26th & Clark St.
- Location within the building:
- Floor #:
- Suite #:
- Space Description: i.e. bathroom, hallway, etc.
- The nature of the emergency:
- Your callback phone number:
- Follow the police dispatcher’s instructions. Be prepared to provide additional information on injured persons.
- Remain on the phone until the dispatcher hangs up.
- Simultaneous to the 911 call, have someone call Property Management to inform them of the emergency and location.
- Property Management will expedite emergency personnel to your location.
WHO TO CONTACT IN THE EVENT OF EMERGENCY:
- Your Tenant Emergency Contact: Follow the 9-1-1 Protocol
- Property Manager: (703) 418-2012
Please contact the Property Management Office for: localized, non-life-threatening emergencies such as burst water pipes, clogged drains or isolated power outages.