Property Care, Preservation & Protection
The protection of corridors, doors, stairwells, elevators, floor coverings, public areas, lobbies and service areas is the responsibility and the expense of the Tenant and/or the moving and service companies hired by the Tenant.
All vendors, service providers, delivery services and contractors doing business at 2611 South Clark Street are required to know and abide by these Property Protection Rules when moving through the building and Tenant spaces.
- The mover must provide Masonite or plywood along the prescribed route of movement through the Property. All floor coverings must be secured during the entire relocation process.
- Padding, corner and wall protection are required around main door frames and along main corridors and in elevators.
- Special tape should be used to prevent removal of paint from walls and frames.
- Walk-off plates must be provided to protect door thresholds on all floors.
- It is the responsibility of the mover to maintain a clean environment in all working and storage areas. Immediate disposal of any and all debris generated from the move (especially and specifically packing materials) is the responsibility of the Tenant or their moving. The Property’s trash containers may not be used for disposal of move related debris and materials.
- Access to the Loading Dock and pathways to elevators must remain clear for fire safety reasons and may at no time be obstructed.
- Any and all costs associated with repairing damage and/or restoring the property as a result of the move will be the sole financial responsibility of the Tenant.
- All individuals performing work at 2611 South Clark Street are required to wear company uniforms with logos with property issued identification badges displayed at all times.
- A valid Certificate of Insurance from the moving company must be on file with the Property Management Office prior to work being performed. Please see our Certificate of Insurance for specific insurance requirements.
- Any move found to be in violation of the above Rules and Regulations will be suspended until the problem is corrected.
- Moving trucks cannot block the garage entrance or public sidewalk at any time. If you have any oversized items, please contact the Property Management Office to coordinate delivery or removal or other special procedures. This must be scheduled at least one week in advance as it may require elevator technicians. There may be an additional cost.